- Equipped with 18 magnets
- Improve cellular function
- Provide natural therapeutic support
- Uses Reflexology to treat the whole body
- Used to treat tendon and cartilage injuries, ligaments inflammations and Osteoporosis.
- Sold in pairs
The Zandona Therapeutic Support Boot Air is equipped with 18 magnetic devices that improve cellular function, providing a natural therapeutic support from the hoof to the lower limb and treating the whole body through Reflexology principles.
These 2 in 1 boots are developed to provide support to the suspensory ligaments and to contain the tendon apparatus, for use duing transportation and to decrease typical post-work swelling. They are made 100% in Italy, equipped with an interchangeable inner band with COOLMAX® (special fibre that carries moisture towards the outer surface of the fabric, keeping skin dry). On the outer surface, closed to the pastoral-fetlock, an extra protection to reduce wear due to friction is provided. Elastic straps with Velcro closure are calibrated to optimize tendons support, ensuring comfort and grip.
The permanent magnets used are composed of a highly magnetic alloy of Neodymium, Iron and Boron with Nickel coating, capable of exerting a magnetic flux density of 2600 Gauss each.
The specific arrangement of magnets, their flux density, intensity and polarization, have been studied with the help of veterinarians and professional riders to maximize the localised increase in vascular blood-flow and lymphatic circulation, with multiple beneficial effects.
HOW TO USE:
- Accustom the horse with gradual usage sessions, as initially they may feel a sense of tickling due to the increased blood-flow localized. For the first few uses, it is therefore recommended to monitor the horse to prevent him from injuring the magnetic devices.
- Can be used on horses of all ages and gender, if necessary permanently when at rest.
- Wear only at rest, when the horse is cold, to avoid possible nuisance that might irritate its behavior.
Small – Fetlock Circumference 26-28 cm
Medium – Fetlock Circumference 29-30 cm
Large – Fetlock Circumference 31-32 cm
X-Large – Fetlock Circumference 33-35 cm
- In the presence of injuries, do not use in the acute phase (first 5 days)!
- Do not use in the presence of visible bruising, open wounds, bleeding, injury or not treated infections because the magnetic effect could contribute to expand the area affected by these diseases!
- Do not use in combination with anti-inflammatory pharmaceutics, blood thinners or ointments active in the areas affected by the magnetic treatment!
- Do not use in presence of pacemaker!
- Do not use during pregnancy!
- This is not a medical device!
General Magnet Therapeutic Effects:
Unlike anti-inflammatory pharmaceuticals, which create vasoconstrictor action (thus slowing the vascular blood-circulation and lymphatic circulation, resulting in a slowdown of cellular processes), magnetic therapy acts on pain and swelling while avoiding the side effects of pharmaceuticals, instead enhancing the regenerative processes.
Effects include: analgesic effect, anti-inflammatory effect, increase of micro-circulation in cartilages, acceleration of lactic-acid absorption, toxin elimination, osteogenesis process and cellular process.
Using reflexology principles, magnetically stimulating the reflex points (Ting) placed on specific meridians of the horse (the same points used for acupuncture), some moderate rebalancing effects are obtained.
– The magnet near the Yang meridian SI (Small Intestine – Ting SI1), acts on the inflammatory processes and traumas, neck and spine circulation and against left-handedness.
– The magnet near the Yang meridian TH (Triple Heather – Ting TH1), acts on the front fetlock and against scapulohumeral pains.
– The magnet near the Yin meridian HT (Hearth – Ting HT9), acts on the sore, inflamed and overworked musculature.
– The magnet near the Yang meridian LI (Large Intestine – Ting LI1), acts against the shoulder-neck muscle spasms and against right-handedness.
– The magnet near the Yin meridian PE (Pericardium – Ting PE9), acts on the hoof, frontal tendons and ligaments and against laminitis (acute and chronic inflammation).
– The magnet near the Yin meridian LU (Lung – Ting LU11), acts against hoof’s sinew-muscle dysfunctions and against scapulohumeral pains.
Zandonà range is completely BREATHABLE to improve the WELLNESS of horses’ tendon apparatus and prevent legs from overheating.
Zandonà horse boots provide superior FIT and comfort because the shell PERFECTLY replicates the horse leg shape. Our “No Compromises” approach: each size of our entire product range has been developed ERGONOMICALLY to obtain the optimal performance, ensuring wellness.
The PERFORMANCE and lightness of CARBON to best protect your horse.
The perfect Dressage boot must ensure: the best SUPPORT during use, the highest PROTECTION against impacts and an ELEGANCE adequate to such a discipline.
Looking for high performing boots without giving up your Elegance?
King Carbon Air is the boot combining the essential ELEGANCE of Dressage with the ultimate TECHNOLOGY typical of Zandonà horse boots.
The new Sensitive+ line is made entirely of REAL MERINO WOOL but WITHOUT SKIN. This innovative approach extends product’s life and simplifies its maintenance without giving up all wool’s beneficial properties (hypoallergenic and natural thermoregulator) unlike fake wool products.
A special magnetic flux to improve cell function and the horse’s DYNAMIC BALANCE.
Zandonà SUPERIOR Air range is an outstanding high QUALITY and protective companion for your horse.
Combination of Perfect Fit, Gel-Tech & Breathability.
Do you take CARE of your horse in the proper way?
PREVENT any kind of discomfort by using these special magnetic rest boots. Working on the reflexology meridians of the horse, they have been carefully developed to obtain a product like no other in the market and provide multiple extraordinary benefits to the horse.
Do you know that horse’s movement stimulates blood circulation with a “pump effect” from the hoof but, when horses are in the stables, this effect is much reduced?
This can lead to discomfort and/or diseases.
Give your horse the necessary HEART SUPPORT with Therapeutic Support Boots Air. Thanks to their magnets, they stimulate blood circulation and help your horse daily.
You expect the best performance from your horse, but do you make sure it gets the best rest?
Acting on horse’s reflexology meridians, Therapeutic Support Boots’ special magnets can REDUCE SWELLING before and after training while helping against DISCOMFORT & PAIN.
How? They help to stimulate the circulation of the “synovial fluid”.
WORK HARD during training, SUCCEED in competition, RELAX SAFELY with Turnout Boots Air.