- Developed to protect the horse whilst jumping
- Ventilated with 3 air vents
- Gel-Tech technology to provide shock absorption & padding
- Ergonomically designed to ensure perfect positioning
- Lambs Wool Lining
- Made in Italy
- (Shipped within 3 working days from order date)
Zandona Carbon Air Sensitive+ Fetlock Boots
These boots are made with real lambskin lining to a high standard with anti-allergic properties ideal for sensitive skin types.
Developed to protect the horses legs whilst jumping. Made in Italy and designed to protect the leg from collisions whilst offering support to the tendons.
Made from an external TPU structure, the boots are ventilated with 3 air vents and feature Gel-Tech technology providing shock absorption and comfortable padding. Elements of Carbon Fiber are present under the shell, to thermally insulate the joints through the heat generated from friction, and to increase the mechanical resistance to impacts.
The ‘Flex Area’ offers the limb complete freedom of movement. The elastic straps with quick release clip are calibrated for a secure closure and feature a double horizontal / vertical interlocking system. The size and ergonomic shape have been developed to perfectly follow the limb structure, ensuring a perfect positioning and avoiding any kind of stress.
Available colours: Black, Brown or White
S: (Fetlock circumference 10.9 – 12.0″)
M: (Fetlock circumference 12.1 – 12.8″)
L: (Fetlock circumference 12.9 – 13.6″)
L+: (Fetlock circumference 13.7 – 14.8″)
How to care for the Lamb’s wool:
The wool is delicate and requires proper and careful cleaning to maintain unchanged the quality, appearance and performance. Regular care of the product will help avoid potential breaks or undue wool losses and protect your horse from rubbing.
Following these tips to prolong the life of the product:
– Gently brush the product to remove surface dirt (such as dust and debris)
– Wash the product by hand in cold water (30 ° C)
– Use specific detergents for leather + wool and follow their instructions regarding the quantities to be used
– Wash the product gently using a brush, mild soft cloth or by hand using a soft sponge
– Allow the product in a dry, well ventilated area, never in direct sunlight and away from artificial heat sources
– Once dry, gently brush the product to keep clean and soft between each cleaning
(Zandona recommend washing the product only when necessary and only use a cleanser delicate designed especially for products made of genuine leather lamb / sheep / mutton)
– Do not wash the product with a conventional detergent
– Do not wash the product in the washing machine
– Do not put the product in the dryer
– Heat sources such as sunlight or dry radiators and tend to stiffen the leather holder, and cause shrinkage
*** Shipped within 3 working days from order date ***