Premier Equine Magni-Teque Magnetic Hoof Boots
Magnetic Hoof Boots can be used to treat pain and inflammation in a horse’s hooves and pastern area.
Why use magnets? The following benefits have been reported…
Improved circulation – Reduced muscle tension – Aids recovery of muscle fatigue – Stimulation of tissue oxygen supply – Soothes skeletal aches – Eliminates toxins – Aids cell renewal – Reduces inflammation – Reduces pain – Enhances healing – Alleviates symptoms of arthritis & rheumatism – Stimulates production of elastin & collagen which is essential for the development of new cells – Regenerates damaged tissue
- Made from breathable neoprene which moulds to fit the horses hoof
- Double locking Velcro straps
- 4 magnets situated around the full length of the boot provide treatment to the hoof and pastern area
- Each magnet is a 600 Gauss high energy flexible ferrite magnet with 50mm plume field zone
- Use 30 minutes to 1 hour per day for the first week and gradually build up to 4 hours a day for optimum treatment
- Can be left on for a maximum of 12 hours
- Cannot be used whilst the horse is exercising. Horse must be at rest with a regular heart rate
- Hand wash only in cool water with mild soap/non-bio liquid. Rinse thoroughly and dry naturally
Endorsed by vets & trainers worldwide
Combing USA’s technology in magnets with Premier Equine’s experience in rugs and boots and worldwide success in all disciplines of the equine industry helping many a top racehorse, event horse, dressage horse, etc. to keep training and competing with the aid of our magnetic products. Premier Equine’s Magni-Teque range has also been endorsed by veterinary practices for the purpose of healing after surgery.
WARNING do not use on the following…
During pregnancy (ladies)
Mares in foal
ALWAYS remember if symptoms persist call your vet!
About Premier Equine
PEi (Premier Equine International) continues to lead the market in providing protection and injury prevention products that aid a horse’s performance and well-being. Patented Aircooling Technology Eventing Boots, Patented Knee Pro-Teque Travel Boots, USA racing industry approved Magni-Teque Range, Tech-Grip Saddle Squares and vet recommended Cold Water Boots are just a few of the products available from this advanced range.
Managing Director Clive Davies comes from a racing background and served his apprenticeship with former jockey and trainer Buck Jones. The attention to detail that went into every part of Buck’s daily regime was to the absolute highest standard. These core values are mirrored by Premier Equine, helping the company become a global leader in providing specialist equine products. Clive feels, having worked professionally with horses, setting up a specialist company in Protection & Injury Prevention was the natural thing to do.