Premier Equine Magni-Teque Magnetic Boot Wrap Liners
These magnetic boot liners can be used to help reduce swelling and pain in a horse’s lower legs.
Velcro strips on the rear of the liners allow them to be attached inside the Premier Equine Magnetic Boot Wraps. They can also be used independently and secured using a bandage if desired.
Why use magnets? The following benefits have been reported…
Improved circulation – Reduced muscle tension – Aids recovery of muscle fatigue – Stimulation of tissue oxygen supply – Soothes skeletal aches – Eliminates toxins – Aids cell renewal – Reduces inflammation – Reduces pain – Enhances healing – Alleviates symptoms of arthritis & rheumatism – Stimulates production of elastin & collagen which is essential for the development of new cells – Regenerates damaged tissue
- Outer boot constructed with Air-Teque ventilated neoprene
- Soft cotton liners with bi-polar magnets sewn in to face treatments areas
- 16 magnets situated around the lower leg and fetlock joint
- Targets tendon, shin, cannon, fetlock & ligaments
- Each magnet is a 600 Gauss high energy flexible ferrite magnet with 50mm plume field zone
- Liners Velcro easily in and out of boot
- Applies a constant, even pressure
- Improves circulation, flushes away toxins, reduces inflammation, reduces pain and enhances healing
- Can help alleviate symptoms of arthritis and rheumatism
- Use half an hour to one hour per day for the first week and gradually build up to four hours a day for optimum treatment
- Can be worn for a maximum of twelve hours
- Cannot be used whilst the horse is exercising. Horse must be at rest with a regular heart rate
- Sold in pairs
Endorsed by vets & trainers worldwide
Combing USA’s technology in magnets with Premier Equine’s experience in rugs and boots, worldwide success in all disciplines of the equine industry helping many a top racehorse, event horse, dressage horse, etc. to keep training and competing with the aid of our magnetic products. Premier Equine’s Magni-Teque range has also been endorsed by veterinary practices for the purpose of healing after surgery.
WARNING do not use on the following…
During pregnancy (ladies)
Mares in foal
ALWAYS remember if symptoms persist call your vet!
Outer Boot: Machine washable. First remove hair & dried sweat with brush. Then ensure all fastenings are closed and machine wash at 30º using non-bio liquid. We recommend washing inside our ‘Horse Boots Wash Bag’. Dry naturally away from direct heat sources
Liners: Liners should be hand washed only in cool water using mild soap/non-bio liquid. Dry naturally away from direct heat sources
About Premier Equine
PEi (Premier Equine International) continues to lead the market in providing protection and injury prevention products that aid a horse’s performance and well-being. Patented Aircooling Technology Eventing Boots, Patented Knee Pro-Teque Travel Boots, USA racing industry approved Magni-Teque Range, Tech-Grip Saddle Squares and vet recommended Cold Water Boots are just a few of the products available from this advanced range.
Managing Director Clive Davies comes from a racing background and served his apprenticeship with former jockey and trainer Buck Jones. The attention to detail that went into every part of Buck’s daily regime was to the absolute highest standard. These core values are mirrored by Premier Equine, helping the company become a global leader in providing specialist equine products. Clive feels, having worked professionally with horses, setting up a specialist company in Protection & Injury Prevention was the natural thing to do.