Pet Remedy Low Voltage Heated Pet Pad was originally developed as a safe post operative heat pad for Petsavers and the BSAVA (British Small Animal Veterinary Association). The use of a heat pad post op minimises perioperative hypothermia. The design of the heat pad makes it suitable for use in pet beds, whelping and carry baskets.
Pet Remedy recommend covering the heat pad with a thin pad or towel for the animals comfort.
- 2 built-in thermostats for safety
- 12v AC electronic adaptor plug
- BSAVA approved and recommended
- Gently brings body mass temperature up to around 39 degrees C
- Maintains optimum temperature
- Ideal for all mammals young or old
- Only 15 watts making the pad cheap to run
- Safe to leave on constantly
- Protective sheath on cable to prevent chewing
- Wipeable pad
- Cable can be disconnected to feed through basket
- Generous 2.7m of cable
Easy to use with one setting. Suitable for thick coated pets.
Size: 42cm x 38cm (16.5″ x 5″)
Pet Remedy supply these heat pads to vets, breeders and rescue centres nationwide.
Ideal for use with the Pet Remedy Calming Pad; a luxury fur fleece cover which includes a 15ml refillable calming spray.
(Also available: Replacement charger available for £12 and Car Adaptor Lead £9. Please contact us to order either of these items)
About Pet Remedy
For most of us pets are an extension of our family. Just like us, individual pets react differently to the stresses of everyday life. Pet Remedy is the solution to that problem.
Pet Remedy was developed with help from a team of vets, veterinary nurses, psychiatrist and drawing from their own knowledge and experience of aromatherapy and essential oils.
Unique and patented formula of low concentration Valerian absolutel oil with small inclusions of Vetiver, Basil and Clary Sage essential oils.
Developed and made in the UK as a result of a cat called Tigger with behavioural issues! Pet Remedy proved so effective with Tigger that a further 3 years development and trials at 2 RSPCA rescue centres and several veterinary practices, led to the product launch in 2010. Patents were finally granted in 2016 for the formula and method of delivery.
Pet Remedy supply:
- Over 2500 veterinary practices
- Over 180 different rescue organisations (inc. RSPCA, Blue Cross, NAWT, Battersea, Cinnamon Trust, Cats Protection and New Life Parrot Rescue)
- Over 1200 pet professionals (inc. groomers, behaviourists, trainers, pet sitters, dog walkers, kennels, catteries, breeders and even zoos)