Kevin Bacon’s Active Soap is an immediate solution for itchy skin, manes and tails in horses.
Specially designed for dermatological use and made from 100% cold-pressed vegetable oils.
The colour and texture of the soap comes from the exclusive use of various clays, herbs, petals, leaves, spices and other natural ingredients.
Combating all types of itching caused by:
- Culicoides (biting midges or no-see-ums)
- Horse flies
- House flies
- Mange (microscopic mites)
- Ringworm (highly contagious fungi)
- Stronglyes (larvae that infest the intestines)
- White worms in cattle
The Active soap protects, fortifies and adds lustre to the coat, mane and tail helping keep them tangle free. Skin is left clean, soft, supple and elastic.
How to use:
- Hose down your horse and wash the skin with the Active Soap
- Leave to act for 20 minutes then rinse off
- For more serious cases, leave the soap to dry without rinsing off
- (Active Soap can also be used on Humans)