Epiony Heat Pad
Designed for use on both animals and people !
The Heat Pad has been made from a lightweight super soft leatherette fabric combined with heat resistant insulation wadding to trap and reflect the heat back onto the muscles to soothe and relax them.
Benefits of Heat Therapy:
- Heat dilates the blood vessel of the muscle. This process increases the flow of oxygen and nutrients to the muscles, helping to heal the damaged tissue and increase the elimination of carbon dioxide and metabolic waste.
- Heat stimulates the sensory receptors in the skin, which means that applying heat to any part of the body (on both people and animals) will decrease transmissions of pain signals to the brain and partially relieve discomfort.
- Heat therapy will decrease stiffness, increase flexibility and improve general feeling of comfort. Especially around the saddle and poll area on horses and lower back and shoulder on people.
- The heat pad is excellent at aiding relaxation and reducing stress.
The Heat Pad includes:
- The Heat Pad (33cm x 45cm)
- Tough 600D polyester protective bag
- 170cm long neoprene waist belt (can be cut down to size or folded)
- Elastic strap (surcingle) – (2 sizes available to choose from = 180cm or 215cm long)
- 12 Volt smart lithium ion battery with 4 temperature settings
Surcingle is adjustable:
180cm (max length) recommended for use on people and small animals e.g. dogs
215cm (max length) recommended for use on larger animals e.g. horses
The battery pack is mobile and can be moved from the Heat Pad to the neoprene waist belt. The battery has a special built-in thermostat to prevent from overheating. If the battery becomes too warm the battery will automatically turn itself off.
Product includes 1 year quality guarantee (covers manufacturing faults, excludes damage caused by customer or animal)
To support the British manufacturing industry the Heat Pad is made in Britain.