Cavallo’s Trek Regular Sole Hoof Boot is the most flexible, durable, breathable and user friendly addition to the Cavallo hoof boot collection. Shaped for the rounder hoof,
Trek Regular sole Hoof Boots, with their honeycomb design, maximize strength and minimize weight for the comfortable performance your horse deserves. Great for the relief of chronic pain or hoof sensitivity; rehabilitation from injuries, abscesses, navicular disease, laminitis / founder, punctures, sole bruising and contracted heels.
Additionally, the Trek Hoof Boot can easily be adjusted for close contact and snug fit to individual horse’s hooves. Can be used for protection during transportation and breeding or taken on the trail as a “spare tire” for lost shoes.
- Equal sole width and length measurements
- Outside tread pattern supports the hoof wall
- All-terrain tread minimizes build-up of mud, sand and debris
- Excellent traction while still allowing natural movement
- Center of outsole is recessed to minimize pressure
- Built-in sole relief: Raised inner rim takes pressure off sole, bars and frog
Cavallo Hoof Boots are the most popular hoof boots in the world. Why?
Because they are, quite simply, the very best hoof boot on the market today.
Cavallo Hoof Boots use tailor made features in each of their boots to provide you and your equine best friend a pleasant, natural ride you’ll both enjoy.
Each Cavallo hoof boot style has additional features unique to its design