The Sport Slim Sole Hoof Boot is made for a narrower hoof and lighter riding. Sleek, lightweight and stylish, with all the performance you would expect from Cavallo. Leather at the heel inside and out conforms comfortably to your horse’s bulbs. Sport boots are great for comfort for chronic pain and hoof sensitivity, rehabilitation from injuries, abscesses, navicular disease, laminitis/founder, punctures, sole bruising and contracted heels. Not just for riding, Sport boots can be used for protection during transportation and breeding or taken on the trail as a “spare tire” for lost shoes.
- Simple front fastening with industrial grade Velcro® closures
- Simple to put on and remove; stays securely on hoof
- Shaped for the natural hoof (needs no inserts or shims)
- Moulded-in back flap for bulb protection and abrasion resistance
- Softee leather foam-filled collar
- Durable construction: Waterproof thread, rustproof metal, and high performance TPU outsole
- Built-in drainage
- Absorbs shock – so your horse’s legs don’t need to!
- Promotes healthy hooves: allows expansion and contraction, and increased blood circulation
- 1680 Denier nylon upper is tough and durable
- Reflective for Safer Riding
- Narrower – 1/4” (5mm)
- Sold in pairs
Cavallo Hoof Boots are the most popular hoof boots in the world. Why?
Because they are, quite simply, the very best hoof boot on the market today.
Cavallo Hoof Boots use tailor made features in each of their boots to provide you and your equine best friend a pleasant, natural ride you’ll both enjoy.
Each Cavallo hoof boot style has additional features unique to its design