The Performance Enhanced Western Barrel/Endurance Saddle Pad has all the great characteristics of the Cavallo regular All Purpose Western Pad combined with new PE panels. The performance enhanced saddle pads have firm poly fiber sheets inserted alongside the protective memory foam inserts which create internal stability which serves to further equalize the load in high performance sports. These panels produce an inner equilibrium that even in very active rider movement or saddle stress situations, will allow a more complete utilization of the horse’s scapula.
Length: 28.5″ (72 cm) Width: 34” (86 cm) tapering to 22” (56 cm)
- Saves the backs of both horse and rider
- Promotes blood circulation (slow release memory of the open cell foam creates a gentle massaging action on the horse’s muscle structure)
- Contracts at pressure points, fills gaps
- Enhances the saddle gullet (protecting the spine)
- Cutback allows wither relief
- Compensates for the changing horses back (different levels of conditioning, natural development over the season and development over the horse’s lifetime)
Patented Nitrex Closed-Cell Foam:Non-PVC foam that has low resilience and low penetration value, resulting in excellent shock absorption, insulation, cushioning and rebound (G-value energy return). Far superior to traditional foams.
- soft and lightweight
Open-Cell Memory Foam to enhance saddle fit:
- releases as the rider shifts weight to vary pressure and gently massage the muscles, promoting healthy circulation
- evenly distributes rider and saddle weight on the muscles
- contracts where the saddle is tight and remains full where the saddle has less contact.
New Zealand Merino Wool:100% Merino Wool carded and consolidated into a dense material. The resulting cloth is then heat-bonded to enhance dimensional stability, durability and abrasion resistance.
high directional stability to maintain shape
- wicks away moisture
- breathable and insulating