Cavallo Big Foot Hoof Boots are built with the same durability and quality that you have come to expect from Cavallo, except for the larger hoof.
The Big Foot Boot (BFB) offers all of the features of the Cavallo Regular Boot:
Size 8 Fits a hoof measuring 6 1/2”- 6 3/4” (166 – 173 mm)
Size 10 Fits a hoof measuring 7 1/8″ – 7 1/2″ (182-189 mm)
The Big Foot Boot (BFB) is produced on the Cavallo Regular sole, with sole length and width being equal [the Big Foot Boot may not be suitable if the hoof width exceeds the hoof length by more than 1/2 inch (12 mm)].
- Pull tab for easy on – stays on
- Soft foam collar
- Heavy duty industrial-grade 1680 Denier Nylon Upper
- Replaceable Velcro closure system
- Reflective logos for safety
- Exclusively patented front-opening system
- Cavallo signature built-in side drainage slots allow water to enter and exit, and air to circulate
- Fits left or right hoof
- Outside tread pattern supports the hoof wall
- All-terrain tread minimizes build-up of mud, sand and debris
- Excellent traction while still allowing natural movement
- Center of outsole is recessed to minimize pressure
- High performance specially-formulated thermo plastic urethane (TPU) compound provides maximum protection, shock absorption, durability, and abrasion resistance
Cavallo Hoof Boots are the most popular hoof boots in the world. Why?
Because they are, quite simply, the very best hoof boot on the market today.
Cavallo Hoof Boots use tailor made features in each of their boots to provide you and your equine best friend a pleasant, natural ride you’ll both enjoy.
Each Cavallo hoof boot style has additional features unique to its design