Terms and Conditions:
1. It is the customer’s responsibility to take care of the product during the rental period and to ensure the product is kept in good, clean, working order.
2. The customer is responsible for ensuring the product is kept safe from theft and loss.
3. The customer cannot request a refund for the product after the agreed hire period has lapsed (maximum of 4 weeks hire period + 5 days transit time).
4. When returning the product to The Animal Therapy Hub we recommend using a postal service that offers tracking options and ensure you have the suitable postal insurance in place as any loss/damage in transit is the responsibility of you; the renter/customer, not the responsibility of The Animal Therapy Hub. You remain liable for any loss/damage during the rental and transit period.
5. Return postage is be paid by the customer. There will be a maximum of 5 days transit time added to each order to allow sufficient time for items to be posted back to us.
6. The hire period (up to a maximum of 4 weeks) will begin on an agreed date. An invoice will be raised confirming the start and return date of the hire period.
7. Return / ‘End of Hire’ Dates are subject to change should they fall on Public Holidays or there are postal strikes. Any change in dates will be communicated and confirmed to the customer.
8. Upon receipt of the returned product – provided the product is in clean, full working condition – a refund will be provided LESS the hire charge.
9. The Animal Therapy Hub does not accept any liability for loss or damage whilst the product is hired and used by the customer. The Animal Therapy Hub can offer help and advice on how to use the hired product and happy to answer any other queries you may have.